Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Willpower -- 250

I hit the 15 pound mark today (well yesterday technically) and I am astounded! I guess when you put on a bunch of weight in a short amount of time (and you aren't pregnant) it comes off faster when you really behave yourself.

I did my first video workout yesterday on YouTube. Only made it 3/4 of the way through but it's a start.

Today I've dealt with willpower and struggled not to overeat. So far so good. For dinner I had two hot dogs (no buns) with ketchup, a pile of green beans, and a small cup of applesauce. Later I will have some yogurt with granola cereal and that should do it for the day. Oh how I LOVE yogurt with granola!

I forgot to do a strength workout today, whoops! Back to walking tomorrow if I can remember to before it gets dark. After then it's the workout video and I prefer a walk :)

I'm 20% of the way towards my DietBet.com goal. Only 8.1 pounds to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment