Thursday, January 10, 2013

Another One Bites The Dust -- 249

I finally lost another pound! That one day where I didn't really had me second-guessing myself. But I know I can't expect daily weight loss to continue. A lot of people would question why I weigh every day when it can be so misleading -- but I do it for motivation. Even if I've lost weight it's motivation to do more, and when I don't it's motivation to do more. So it's a win-win situation for me. I understand weight fluctuates and as I lose more weight I'll likely stop weighing so frequently but for now it's every day. I'm just too curious and impatient!

Tacos for dinner, yum! No weigh-in tomorrow as it's EAT DAY! Meaning I can have what I want to eat no matter how high in calories and fat it is :) I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment