Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Feeling Defeated -- 250

So today's weigh-in showed no change. I guess it's better than gaining but I feel like I'm stuck. I behaved in what I ate and only took one day's break from exercising (cardio every other day, strength training every other in between day). I suppose my sloughing-off-the-weight streak is over and now the real work begins!

But I have to admit I feel defeated, like I didn't try hard enough to even lose one measly pound. I've gained 20 since I've been in my new house and that's the number I'll continue to push myself towards (to lose quickly) since I gained it so fast. Until then I will continue to push myself harder than maybe is necessary.

I can't help but wonder, though, what I did wrong to not lose another pound. Was it the yogurt and granola? The hot dogs? I should have stuck with one, looking back. They weren't the fat free ones I'm used to eating, I didn't even think about it.

Tonight I'm thinking about dinner and it's one grilled cheese for me with green beans. Then later my snack will be to two pieces of toast with cinnamon sugar low-cholesterol butter spread.

Until tomorrow's weigh-in!

No comments:

Post a Comment